The second meeting of the group in 2010 took place on 18 November during the CURAC conference in Düsseldorf, organized by Prof. Bernhard Preim.
- Birkeland, Åsmund, University of Bergen: Ultrasound Visualization Pipeline
- Diepenbrick, Stefan, University of Müuuml;nster: Interactive Visualization Techniques for Neurosurgery Planning
- Gasteiger, Rocco, University of Magdeburg: Illustrative Visualization of Cerebral Aneurysms with Embedded Blood Flow Information
- Keil, Matthias , Fraunhofer IGD, Darmstadt: From Ultrasound CT Registration to a Real-Time Online Video Overlay Navigation System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Röttger, Diana , University of Koblenz: Multimodal Visualization for Neurosurgical Planning
- Weiler, Florian, Fraunhofer MEVIS, Bremen: Multimodal Visualization of Brain Vasculature for Preoperative Planning in AVM Surgery
- Damman, Florian, Institute of Radiology in Göppingen: Diagnosis in 3D: What the Clinician Wants to Know